her lucidity
herlucidity.
lucid dreams.
lucid dreams.
lucid dreams.
I'm in a lucid dream.
0.1
Took a trip down to The Arts House @ Raffles with the girls.
What a lovely place. :)
a quaint, charming building on its own.


I often wonder why I find amazement in things that most people deem ordinary.
Am I just plain easily impressed?
perhaps so.
or perhaps, we all see things differently.
and they get impressed with things I'm not so impressed with.
these little, little differences
are what make us unique individuals.
no duplicates,
anywhere.
0.2
singing together. :)



why do we enjoy singing?
I know this sounds ridiculous but I'm not so sure of it myself.
I think it has a morphine-y effect.
an ability to lose yourself to the song, the music...
and probably for the fun and joy of it. especially when you do it with people who are really fun-loving.
1.
Jasmine Green Tea smells so good... :)
Anyway, just something random which came to my mind regarding infusion teas.
Just by smelling it, you might be tricked into believing it'll be sweet/sour/tangy, but when you taste it, it just tastes as plain as water. and probably a little bitter...
but nevertheless, the fragrance makes it irresistible, doesn't it?
almost like a clever deceit...
2.
Lucky.
"they're just so lucky..."
how many times have we told that to ourselves?
that's precisely what's blinding us every now and then.
3.
up, up, up
up the staircase.
away from critical eyes.
to allow myself to get lost.
finding my solitary space.
to let it all out.
the frustration, the disappointment.
jasmine, tell me.
what the hell.
I'll find my solution. I'll confine myself and practise till my fingers bleed.
no more excuses.
4.
Jess: you know Federer?
Jas: uh huh.
Jess: he likes Wayne Rooney.
Jas: .... he's a gay?
Jess: NOT THAT KIND OF LIKE.............................................
5.
I have nothing to attribute my current incomprehensible restlessness to.
but still.
random:

I want to do more of such spontaneous, silly things.
stop judging, and you'll feel much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment