Friday, June 04, 2010

happiness~*

After talking to several people, I learnt something new today.


genuine happiness




doesn't come in the form of precious stones or wads of cash.

it certainly doesn't come from endless shopping sprees or heaps of luxury items.

neither does it sprout from numbers on weighing scales, measuring tapes and reflection in the mirror.




it comes from



the simplest of the simple things.

the people who can give you the fuzzy, warm feeling deep inside.


the very core of your heart.

the very mindset you have.







you don't have to try so hard to seek for happiness.

because the harder you seek for it, the further it'll drift away.







happiness is hard to grasp.

because the moment you have it will be the moment you lose it.



simply because you will start to want more.









the fact is that,

happiness has always been there.
disguised and hidden.




you'll know I'm right,
when you lose it.





(and I'm grateful for so many things. for those who truly love me. and for those whom I truly love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment